Importance of Communication
Continuing to develop the theme of the previous entry, on Communication and project management. Communication has become indispensable to achieve success in projects and the organization of companies. It is, therefore, necessary and extremely important to reflect and plan on how is the best way to communicate in the field of project management and organization of the company. Communicate, is an important part of our day to day and we should pay the attention it deserves. A project manager invests most of his time communicating with all stakeholders or stakeholders of the project:
- The members of the work team.
- The clients of the project.
- The users.
- The managers of the organization to which it belongs.
- The co-workers. This communication is made with different purposes:
- Reporting the status of the project.
- Assigning work to the team.
- Obtaining information on the execution of the project.
Communication in project management
Different dimensions of communication in project management: